Monday, April 26, 2010

Standing there by the broken tree, Her hands were all twisted, she was pointing at me.



She spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky.
She said 'Walk on over yeah to the bit of shade,
I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved'
Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign



Is it wrong to feel jealous? Sometimes i just wish i could keep certain things just to myself, and not share them with anyone else.. Let down and disapointed is something i have been feeling lately. People i used to know every little detail about and used to hangout with all them all time are people i barely take a passing glance at in the hallways now. Friendship is a two way street. And i'm tired or trying to drive my car down both sides. I can't do everything.It's a give and take relationship...Isn't it..? Or are my expectations over realistic..?

No comments:

Post a Comment